Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sunshine and Germany

Today is going to be a glorious day!! It has been rainy and gloomy here for months, despite it being "spring" for awhile now. But today it has been BEAUTIFUL outside, all sunny and warm but not too hot!! I went for a bike ride through some nearby Italian towns for about half an hour... it rocked! I considered going for a light run too, but since we'll be in Germany this weekend I won't be able to bike, so I'll run a lot then.
Thaaaaat's right, we're going to Germany... today! This weekend is the awards banquet for Toppers (Tournament of Plays) and we'll see if our show last month (The Baker's Wife) did well enough to garner any nominations/awards! Meanwhile, we'll be in Heidelberg having a blast with a lot of the cast up there... shopping, beer, walking around, and Starbucks! LOL Rob and Kim James are riding up there with us so we'll have a great time!
Just pray for safe travel and good weather. I'm VERY encouraged by the great weather here (I've been a tad worried with all the rain... seriously, I've been waiting for Noah to come out of hiding with another ark), and I hope the weather is similarly gorgeous in Heidelberg.

Ciao! Hopefully when we write next we'll have some trophy pics to post!

2 comments:

joni ann said...

Have fun in Heidelberg! Good luck with the awards, but most of all enjoy the good German food and beer. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Great work.