Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back from Germany...

Jason and I returned from our Germany trip a few days ago. We had a great time enjoying the beautiful city of Heidelberg! Alas, we only returned with nomination certificates, me for Best Actress and Jason for Best Actor in a minor role. In fact our cast got 23 nominations
(our most ever). But it was a wonderful get away.
The pictures of us together are on my friend's camera, so in the meantime, here's us...separately.

The other few days we had in Germany we spent in downtown Heidelberg eating and drinking and soaking up the sun. We brought Samson with us and he had a great time chasing pigeons downtown and drinking beer... yeah.

Happy man, even happier dog


Beautiful Skies...


FOUND! I needed earrings to go with my dress...


Lunch at Vetters... an ACT tradition

That's all for now... hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

joni ann said...

Looks like fun. I am really missing hanging out with you two! Slow going at making friends still... :-(

Karen said...

Hi Sissy

You look beautiful!