Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Extreme Yard Makeover

OK, maybe not EXTREME, but definitely needed! We have a really tiny yard and I've tried to grow actual grass multiple times, but that never really happened, then with Jason gone last summer I didn't do anything with it. This year, we realized how much we loved having people over (we used to all the time when we did the singles ministry) and wanted to start holding BBQ's again... but first, the perfectionist in me needed to do something with the yard... cause this is what it looked like before...



And here's what it looks like NOW...TADA!!!!!


And at night the trees have lanterns ( but I want to get a few more)


Isn't it pretty?!?! It's not much, but I actually like opening my front door now and relaxing in the yard. We had a great BBQ on Saturday night with the worship team. Sunday afternoon I sat out here, painted my toes, had a beer with my dog on my lap and my cat in the shade under the tree. Life is good. :)

No comments: