Saturday, April 12, 2008

Aw hail!

It's Saturday and Elaine is out with her parents seeing a few things on a beautiful (at least, it WAS) morning in Italia! They went to the Pordenone market, and after that they're going to enjoy the Italian choir that Elaine is in, led by our voice instructor Emanuele (el maestro!).
Meanwhile, it's hailing outside (I DID say it WAS beautiful outside... a common theme this week) and overcast. I'm listening to some good music in the house with the door cracked, so Samson can go in and out (and get wet/hailed on).

I'm kind of melancholy this morning. I'm studying for a test due tomorrow night for my college class, but I also feel God quietly talking to me about some things. Like usual I'm trying to ignore Him, LOLOL, but He can be persuasive.

You know when you can feel life slowly beginning to creep up on you? Like it's been storing stuff just for a perfect time to dump it on you? I can feel it...
or maybe it's just my stomach rumbling. ;-)

No comments: