Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is this home..part 2

OK so.... that first house didn't work out. So goes the house hunting game... it is indeed a HUNT!
Found this one a day later... love it just as much. A bit smaller, but BEAUTIFUL kitchen and room for a guest room with full bath AND a wine cellar in the basement! SCORE! SO the offer went in on this one today... it's a little more complicated since we need a 3rd party approval on this one... it's bank owned or something like that :) But I will keep you all updated!


In the meantime I am quickly learning to drive in SNOW, as we got about 9 inches here over the weekend and are expecting more throughout the week.

I have been checking out local theaters are such so after baby is born I can get back on stage! There will be auditions for Evita in August.. that gives me 2 months to lose baby weight and get back in there... hey, it's good to have goals right? :)

Jason closed Beauty and The Beast to a HUGE crowd on Sunday and said goodbye to our Theater family in Aviano. If you want to see some clips of the show, you can go to youtube and search for ACT Beauty and the Beast. The movers are at the house today and tomorrow and Jason will be on his way here next week. I'm so excited for him to arrive and for us to be back together.

That's all for now... ope you are all doing well. Someone have a glass of Merlot for me!

No comments: