Sunday, December 21, 2008

Going... going.....

Well, it's Sunday 21 December and I leave Tuesday morning... which means I've only got one more day to finish outprocessing, then hit the road! Woohooo!

Yesterday I said goodbye to a lot of my Italian friends in our choir. So hard... then this morning was spent saying goodbye to everyone at church, especially the worship team. I'm not big on "goodbyes" but more like "see you laters", cause we're hoping a lot of our friends come to visit us in Utah. Great skiing, beautiful scenery, and of course us and Baby Baz!! And speaking of the little bugger, Elaine goes to the doctor on Tuesday (yes, the very day I fly out of Italy) to find out the sex... but the doctor's going to just write it down so we can find out together on Christmas morning, yay!! (Thank you Laura Smith for the fantabulous idea!!) Pray that my son is ready to show who he is... wait, did I just say my son? I mean my baby... yeah, that's it! ;-)

1 comment:

Tammy_Skipper said...

I don't know, I can TOTALLY see you with a Daddy's Little Girl hanging onto your little finger ;)