Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is this home?

So today I went out looking at houses with my Realtor once again. 2 weeks ago I founds a house that I loved that was a bit out of our price range... so today I saw the inside, took a zillion photos, ran home to talk to Jason and send him the pics. By 4:30 this afternoon I was in the Realtor's office making an offer... with the out that Jason needs to see it in person first before anything is final. He and Samson will be arriving in Salt Lake on Chirstmas Eve at 4pm. Just in time for Chirstmas!!! Anyhow, We offered a lot less than asking, but who knows, they might take it. So now we wait. It's a beautiful home, great neighborhood, etc. Back yard needs some serious personality but that is part of the fun of making it your own. They have till Friday to accept our offer. I hope I can sleep tonight. Tomorrow, I need to go car shopping! LOL


Could this be the one????

No comments: