Saturday, March 29, 2008

Busy busy!

It's Saturday afternoon and I (Jason) am sitting here on the couch amidst a calm torrent of happenings... let me explain. In two hours E and I have to leave to go perform our 5th show of "The Baker's Wife", which is fun but still time consuming. At the moment E is busy downstairs preparing for her parents' arrival on Tuesday, and I am studying for my WAPS test on Monday morning (the test where I, hopefully, make another stripe!). Meanwhile, I just realized I also have a test due TOMORROW night in my college class, which means I have to listen to 5 more audio class recordings and study that material... after church and our 6th performance tomorrow.
Did I mention a friend of ours comes back tomorrow and I have to work on his car some before then too? :-) Calgon, take me away! (bonus points if you know where that came from!)

I'll go for now, but good thoughts and mucho prayers would be appreciated!! Ciao for now!

2 comments:

Joni Ann said...

SO glad you guys have a blog now! Welcome to the madness. Be sure to post lots of cool pictures. Miss you both!

The Giles Family said...

Great to see you have a blog! Stop by ours... http://thegiles4.blogspot.com/
We will be praying for Jason and his test. Glad we don't have to worry about that anymore! Also I hope you have a stress free day preparing for family to arrive!