Friday, September 3, 2010

Whoooosh... there went Summer!




Here it is Sept 2nd already. I can't believe how quickly summer went by. Most of me is glad, I'm not a fan of weather so hot, no one really enjoys being outside. I am hoping we will get ample use out of our yard a patio space the rest of this month before Jason takes off on his "trip"
Daniel started "School" 2 weeks ago. It's really daycare, but they do lots of educational things, art, music, etc... he goes for 2 half days a week. Which allows him interaction with other kids and me some much needed free time.

Earlier in the month, Grandma and Grandpa E. visited and we had a nice week together. We got to head down to Thanksgiving point and the beautiful gardens there. Daniel loved running around on his own and exploring... and meeting girls.

That's about it for August. Jason will be leaving this month and I will be traveling a bit this fall, so I will have lots of updates then I'm sure... here's some pics of this month...


Helping Daddy Sort through his deployment gear

First Day of School!


Thanksgiving Point Gardens



Making Friends...




Hello :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is Chris Hines. An old friend of Jason's from West Hillsborough Baptist School. Please respond so I know you got this!
813-263-7103

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, you can find both of us on facebook & his email is tdybaz@gmail.com :)
I don't use this blog anymore, but you can find mine at http://laineregina-blog.com