Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Arrivederci Italia!

Say it isn't so!!!! well, it is... Due to my pregnancy being "high risk" The Docs have decided to PCS Jason and I back to the USA and cut our European lifestyle short. :( We will be moving to the Ogden, Utah area where will be stationed at Hill AFB. All of this is happening VERY quickly! I will be leaving Italy by Thanksgiving and Jason will join me hopefully by Christmas.
As much as we LOVE Italy and Europe, we know this is what is right for us and best for the baby and me. So in our last few weeks here we are trying to see and do everything we can, just take it all in and be blessed that we've seen SO much and had SO many experiences over the past 5 years that a lot of people never have in a lifetime. More updates soon....

1 comment:

Tammy_Skipper said...

We are praying for you! Let me know as soon as you have dates if you are going to come through here okay? Hugs!